Vitamins have never been so yummy! Your pets will be begging for their super greens. So start young and stay healthy the natural way.
- Natural Multivitamin: Supergreens like wheatgrass and seaweed provide essential vitamins and minerals for healthy skin, coat, and energy levels.
- USDA Organic: Green is good. To protect our pets and our environment, our certified USDA organic products are free from artificial ingredients, preservatives, and chemical processing.
- Real Superfoods: Pets love our supplements because they're made with only real superfoods and nothing else. No GMOs and no grains. They taste good and can be easily sprinkled on top of any type of diet.
- Vet Formulated: Each and every ingredient is vet chosen and approved to ensure your pets get all the nutrition they need naturally. Certified Leaping Bunny cruelty-free.
- Made in the USA: Every kin+kind supplement is lovingly mixed, labeled, and shipped by the hands of our employees paid a responsible, living wage in our certified USDA organic facility.
Provides lauric acid and aid in absorption of fat-soluble vitamins
Full of fatty acids that keep the skin moisturized
Rich in vitamins and minerals, including Vitamins A, C, and E, iron, calcium, and magnesium. Because the plant has not seeded, wheatgrass is gluten-free and grain-free.
Chlorella* (Dried Seaweed Meal)
Provides a complete protein source. That means it contains all nine essential amino acids. It also has iron and Vitamin C, and small amounts of magnesium, zinc, copper, potassium, calcium, some B-vitamins, and Omega 3s.
Kelp* (Brown Algae)
Rich in antioxidants, which protect against free radicals that damage the body.
Rich in zinc and selenium for immune system development
Crude Protein (min): 16.00%
Crude Fat (min): 35.00%
Crude Fiber (max): 17.00%
Moisture (max): 10.00%
Zinc (min): 0.35 mg
Thiamine / Vitamin B1 (min): 0.029 mg
Riboflavin / Vitamin B2 (min): 0.062 mg
Niacin / Vitamin B3 (min): 0.2 mg
Pantothenic Acid / Vitamin B5 (min): 0.02 mg
Pyridoxine / Vitamin B6 (min): 0.047 mg
Vitamin B12 (min): 0.01 µg
Folate (min): 6 µg
23 kcal ME / ½ tbsp
(2658.5 kcal ME / kg)