About this item
- [ Veterinary Oral Health Council Accepted Pet & Dog Toothpaste ] - Petsmile is the only VOHC recommended toothpaste for you pet with Calprox. Veterinary Dentists choose Petsmile because of the high-quality ingredients that promote white teeth and healthy gums. The VOHC recognizes that Petsmile meets the highest standards for your pet’s oral health. Using Petsmile toothpaste and brushing daily will significantly improve your pet's oral health.
- [ Clinically Proven To Inhibit Plaque, Tartar, And Gingivitis ] - Petsmile’s proprietary formula Calprox is clinically proven to inhibit plaque and tartar buildup, while whitening teeth by gently dissolving the protein pellicle. The protein pellicle is the thin bio-film that forms on the surface of the teeth, to which plaque, bacteria, and stains adhere. Removing the pellicle leaves your pet’s teeth cleaner and whiter while improving gum health and providing kissable fresh breath.
- [ Easy to Use ] - The no-brushing required formula makes it easy to improve and maintain even the fussiest pet's oral health. Simply apply Petsmile toothpaste on your cat or dog's teeth and let their tongue do the rest. Your pet can immediately eat or drink after applying Petsmile toothpaste. For best results, we recommend brushing your pet's teeth with our Professional Pet Toothbrush once or twice a day. The great flavor will keep your pet looking forward to their next brushing.
- [ Made in USA & Formulated with Pet Safe Human Grade Ingredients ] - Ingredients include Calprox, deionized water, glycerin, citric acid, dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, cellulose gum, urea peroxide, carbopol 934P, potassium hydroxide, flavor, sodium benzoate, phosphoric acid, and cetylpyridinium chloride. By using only human-grade ingredients, you can be certain that your pet is using the highest quality pet toothpaste on the market.
- [ BPA-free, silica-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, gluten-free, allergy-free and vegan ] - Petsmile toothpaste is hypoallergenic and made from only the highest quality ingredients that promote healthy teeth and gums. Disclaimer: The date on the tube represents the manufacturer date.