Pork Mini Nibs Freeze-Dried Grain Free Cat Food
Package Size: 12 oz | Protein: Pork
Experience our two-time award-winning Pork Mini Nibs! This complete and balanced healthy cat food has everything your little hunter needs to thrive and play with true feline confidence.
Pork is naturally rich in thiamine and Vitamin D, with a tantalizing taste to tempt finicky felines. This freeze-dried pork cat food is made with real meat, vital organs and bone. Our proprietary “slow” freeze-drying process does not destroy natural enzymes and nutrients in the food.
Combat food allergies by excluding “junky” ingredients like additives and artificial preservatives. Our limited ingredient, grain free pork cat food utilizes real, raw protein instead of unhealthy, carb-heavy fillers. This natural cat food can be fed as a fully balanced meal, or a healthy protein supplement to take your cat’s diet to the next level.
Packaging May Vary.
- REAL, RAW MEAT: Feed your little lion! As obligate carnivores, cats need real meat to stay fit and well. Your hunter will thrive on the protein-packed raw meat in this delicious and healthy cat food.
- FREEZE-DRIED PORK CAT FOOD: Intensive processing would break down nutrients, but our unique slow freeze-drying process locks them in — so this natural cat food stays fresh from farm to bowl.
- NO GRAINS, ONLY GOODNESS: Our grain free pork cat food contains no added fillers, dyes, flavorings, artificial preservatives or rendered by-products. It’s the ultimate limited ingredient cat food!
- THE PURRFECT PORK CAT FOOD : Can cats eat pork? Yes, and they love it! Pork is high in thiamine and other important nutrients. This easy-to-digest protein is ideal for kitties with sensitive stomachs.
- EASY-TO-FEED CRUNCHY MINI NIBS: This lightweight dry cat food can be served as is, or mixed with other food for a meaty boost of protein. Shelf-safe and long-lasting in a convenient resealable pouch.
Pork, pork liver, pork spleen, herring oil, mixed tocopherols (preservative), vitamin E supplement, zinc amino acid complex, iron amino acid complex, copper amino acid complex, manganese amino acid complex
Transitioning to Raw Food:
Switch to a purely raw diet slowly. Some pets may take to raw immediately, while others may take longer because they are hooked on the added flavorings in traditional pet food. Take at least 10 days to 2 weeks to gradually transition your pet’s diet. This gives the digestive system time to adjust to the new food.
Preparation & Storage:
Feed as is for a complete meal or mix in with other food. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. Store freeze-dried products in a cool dark place. Best if fed within 30 days after opening.
Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.