Fido says, “It’s rabbit season!”
Made from responsibly sourced rabbit, this easy-to-serve freeze-dried dog food can be fed wet or dry. Rabbit is rich in Vitamin B12 and is a healthy dog food for pups allergic to other proteins, or who are simply ravenous for rabbit!
This grain free dog food is a complete and balanced diet containing the simple, natural goodness that is exactly what your dog craves. Our rabbit dog food is freeze-dried slowly, so all those natural nutrients are locked in and ready to fuel your dog’s vitality. This limited ingredient rabbit dog food does not contain any gluten, dyes, artificial preservatives or unnecessary fillers — so you know exactly what you’re feeding your dog, and you know it’s good for them!
- RAW RABBIT DOG FOOD: Rich in Vitamin B12 and leaner than chicken, rabbit meat is a safe and healthy choice for dogs allergic to other proteins. Proudly USA made from responsibly sourced rabbit.
- FUELING POWER OF RAW: Raw meat builds muscle and burns fat for vitality your dog will feel and you’ll see! This complete and balanced natural dog food is protein-packed, low-carb and low on starch.
- FREEZE-DRIED DOG FOOD: Our unique slow freeze-drying process locks in vitamins and nutrients without cooking or intense processing. This naturally healthy dog food stays fresh from farm to bowl!
- NO GRAINS, ONLY GOODNESS: Our grain free dog food contains no added fillers, dyes, flavorings, artificial preservatives or rendered by-products. It’s the ultimate limited ingredient rabbit dog food!
- PATTIES PERSONALIZED TO YOUR PUP: Crumble and mix with water for a moist meal, or feed as-is. Shelf-safe and long-lasting in a convenient resealable pouch, feeding raw dog food has never been easier.
Rabbit, rabbit liver, rabbit heart, rabbit kidney, rabbit lung, herring oil, mixed tocopherols (preservative), vitamin E supplement, zinc amino acid complex, iron amino acid complex, copper amino acid complex, manganese amino acid complex
Calorie Content:4413 kcal/kg
Transitioning to Raw Food:
Switch to a purely raw diet slowly. Some pets may take to raw immediately, while others may take longer because they are hooked on the added flavorings in traditional pet food. Take at least 10 days to 2 weeks to gradually transition your pet’s diet. This gives the digestive system time to adjust to the new food.
Preparation & Storage:
Feed as a complete meal. Crumble patties into pet’s bowl and add warm water. After adding water let sit for a few minutes, stir and serve.
Can also be served as a nutritional meal mix-in for added boost of protein, vitamins and minerals – crumble and add to current food.
Always provide access to clean, fresh water. Store freeze-dried products in a cool dark place. Best if fed within 30 days after opening.
Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.