pidan Cat Litter Tofu Mix | 70% 2mm mix 30% 1.5mm Original Tofu Cat Litter | 2.4 kg per bag (Pure Tofu)
The combination of two diameters of tofu cat litter clumps faster and more firmly.
Selection of high-quality pea dregs.
- The raw material of pea dregs is selected from Canada, the leading pea-producing country. The peas will be refined and dried to make the quality.
Scientific proportioning of two diameters of tofu cat litter.
- 70% 2mm diameter tofu cat litter + 30% 1.5mm diameter tofu cat litter combination, smaller gaps, faster and stronger clumping.
The 70% 2mm diameter tofu cat litter.
- Sponge-like absorbing power, absorbing water more thoroughly.
The 30% 1.5mm diameter tofu cat litter.
- It can fill the gap of 2mm diameter tofu cat litter and dissolve faster and more thoroughly.
- It dissolves in water, which is convenient and environmentally friendly.
*For more information, please see the back of the package.
*Product weight is the result of sampling; the results are subject to other environmental factors for reference only.
*The shooting environment and the different effects of each monitor may lead to color differences between the picture and the real thing.
Product name: Cat litter tofu mix
Product suitable for cats
Dimension: 2.4 kg / bag
Shelf life: 24 months
Material: Pea dregs, starch, guar gum
Product ratio: 70% tofu litter with 2mm diameter + 30% tofu litter with 1.5mm diameter
- In the transportation process, it is impossible to avoid the package colliding and resulting in the bag losing its vacuum; please be careful to buy if you mind. The vacuum packaging is for removing dust and the convenience of putting each bag into a box. Thus, vacuum packaging has nothing to do with the cat litter's function and shelf life. So, the cat litter is safe even if its bag loses its vacuum.
- To avoid clogging, do not flush excessive cat litter into the toilet in a single flush.
- Spread the cat litter flat in the litter box 3-5 cm thick. For a cleaner toileting experience, it is recommended to clean the litter daily.
- About the color difference: different batches of cat litter may vary slightly in color, which is normal; please feel free to use it.
Cat litter is measured daily.
- A cat litter is taken from the production line daily and sent to an internationally qualified third-party institution for strict testing of formaldehyde, aflatoxin B1, and total bacterial count.