Feed your bond with your kitty with these delicious and nutritious cat treats. Your cat will quickly be purring with joy and meowing for more!
Chicken hearts are a good source of taurine and other key nutrients. Plus, the tempting scent and tantalizing taste of these real chicken hearts will intrigue even picky kitties. Add a few freeze-dried chicken hearts to your cat’s meals for an extra crunch or to make dinner a special event.
Grain free cat treats are perfect for cats with food allergies or who are on a strict diet. These single ingredient cat treats also do not contain gluten, dyes, artificial fillers or harsh preservatives. That means there’s no stress, no fuss and no complicated chemical formulas — just simple and natural nutrition.
Our freeze-dried chicken hearts cat treats are proudly sourced, made and packaged in the USA. Expect natural variations in color and size as a result of our minimal processing.
- REAL, RAW CHICKEN HEARTS: Show the love with real hearts! Chicken hearts are a nutritious organ and a good source of taurine — an essential amino acid cats need in their diet to promote heart health.
- NOTHING BUT CHICKEN HEARTS: The perfect single ingredient snack! There’s no artificial fillers, additives or preservatives in these healthy cat treats — just the tasty chicken hearts your cat loves.
- FREEZE-DRIED CAT TREATS: Your little hunter craves real protein! These simple and natural treats for cats are made from real, raw chicken hearts, freeze-dried to retain their freshness and nutrients.
- NO GRAINS, JUST GOODNESS: These grain free cat treats are perfect for kitties on a grain free or gluten free diet. Replace your carb-heavy baked treats with a cleaner and healthier snack for your cat.
- CAT TREATS FOR ALL OCCASIONS: Reward your kitty for being your good little buddy with yummy cat snacks. Use our treats in puzzle toys, between meals or even for training if you’re feeling ambitious!
Daily Feeding Guidelines:
Designed as a treat and are not intended to be fed as a complete and balanced diet.
Preparation & Storage:
Store freeze-dried products in a cool dark place. Best if fed within 30 days after opening.
Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.