Floppy ears are fun! Dirty ears, not so much. Wet and waxy ears mean bacterial and yeast infections, bad smells, irritation, and lots and lots of scratching. Remove odors and waxy build-up naturally with kin+kind Clean Ears.
- CLEANSE: Wet and waxy ears mean bacterial and yeast infections, bad smells, irritation, and lot and lots of scratching. Remove odors and waxy build-up naturally with kin+kind Clean Ears.
- ALCOHOL and WATER FREE: That means no stinging and no water left behind that can grow into odor-causing bacteria.
- USDA ORGANIC: Green is good. To protect our pets and our environment, our certified USDA organic products are free from artificial ingredients, synthetic nutrients, preservatives, and chemical processing.
- ETHICAL: Vet formulated and approved without animal testing or cruelty. Vegan too!
Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana)*
Soapbark (Quillaja Saponaria Wood Extract)*
Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Essential Oil*
Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis)*
Soothes irritated skin
How to use:
1. Hold above the ear and fill the ear canal with a full dropper of Clean Ears.
2. Massage the base of the ear to break up wax buildup.
3. Ok to leave in place.
4. Apply weekly or more as needed.