Tom&Sawyer, Tummy Tamer - 454 g
We thought about calling this one “Seemed Like Fun” because dogs often get sick from getting into something they shouldn’t have been doing. We get it (Sawyer likes to hunt) and we want to help you nurse your fur-baby back to health during those times. Tom&Sawyer’s Tummy Tamer is only steamed chicken breast and cooked white rice in a veterinarian recommended proportion to be gentle on their stomach over those next few days while their digestive system takes care of whatever it is causing distress.
Please note: This recipe is meant for short-term feeding only it does not contain our supplement blend and is not nutritionally complete for a full-time diet. Not suitable for long term feeding.
- Made with food ingredients fit for human consumption
- Tom&Sawyer owns and operates its own kitchen visible to the public and employs culinary school trained chefs who ensure product preparation at human food safety standards.
- Developed by a veterinarian for the ideal rice to chicken breast ratio to feed dogs with sensitive or upset stomachs during short periods of illness or post-surgery
- Antibiotic and hormone free boneless skinless chicken breast meat from small Ontario farms is a low-fat protein
- Made with parboiled rice which is more nutrient dense and easier to digest is a natural prebiotic and has a lower glycemic index then regular white rice.
- Keep a few of these conveniently vacuum sealed and frozen space-saving packages in the freezer so they are ready to quickly defrost during times your dog isn't feeling well.
- Preservative-free chemical free no artificial flavours or colourings.
chicken breast meat.
Defrost before serving. Store unused portion in refrigerator for up to 5 days. Serve small portions several times per day during short periods of illness. Consult with a veterinarian for your dog's treatment during illness